5.6.09

Sneaker Freaker.

'Whats the first thing you notice when you meet someone? THEIR SHOES!'

The thing is I'm slightly obsessed with sneakers. This began like a year or so ago i just stared noticing peoples shoes. I mean its not just sneakers shoes in general are representative of a persons individual style and taste and in a teaspoon amount can tell you abit about that person. And right now i feel like design is at a peak and it just keeps getting better and better. Some of the shoes I've seen are like works of art. Shoes that are not meant to be worn but collected. Eg. The Lupe Fiasco x Cons 'Supplementaire'. I bought my pair but i don't think I'll ever wear them, every time i take it out of the box i get amazed with how beautiful they are however silly that sounds. I'm going to stop talking and just show you what i mean.
x
The first are cons and the rest are Diesel.




5 comments:

  1. I so agree with you there.
    Shoes are always as important as the outfit.
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm definately digging the second and third shoes. gotta find them! =D

    ReplyDelete