1.6.09

blur.

Monday. The only thing i like doing on Mondays is sleeping in and watching Ellen and the view and the cooking shows that cause my mouth to water, Though i cant do any of this. School and its books and pens await my presence. It was such a blurred day today, one because i forgot my G's aka glasses and two because it was so damn slowwwww.I forgot to wear a beanie so my head was losing the heat hard. The only exciting part of the day for me was listening to music. i usually listen to college dropout, late registration and graduation. Those Yeezy albums are a huge part of my last year of schooling. They sum up everything with melody.Sometimes you need to get away from gossip and cheap talk so music is the greatest invention for everything. I always need music. I feel like candy and chocolate and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment