3.9.09

Late-ly.

This blog post is long overdue, actually I highly apologise to the Followers of the blog and thank y’all for the patience. Just got home from a drive by which was hilarity. Being surrounded by grand inhabitants make my days ecstatic. It’s spring now and the weather is so blissful. The trees that were once in nude have grown some apparel and the sun is making some grand appearances every once in a while. The song that has been intruding my thought processes is ‘killing me softly’ by Lauryn hill. I have concluded that she is the only femme that I will ever listen to. School has sucked most of my energy out like Voldemort sucks souls. Exams just ended and art major is due in less then four days. I am freaking inside and out but I will give hi-def undivided attention as soon as everything is over ie. School/exams/art major. Just so that y’all are well aware paintshop is back in business. If you don’t know what paint shop is read ahead: Paintshop is a small business founded by dwalk in late 2008. Paint shop can make it happen. Here is a creation oh and holler at us via Gmail if you want one, it's exclusive shit. Here is one I created a while back of Zahra and her reggaeton goodness which she cannot live without.

Z and Wisin&Yandel.



HI-DEF UPDATE: Hi def tees are being worked on by Hoodrat and myself. We are designing and collating all our already made designs and incorporating possible tees for our upcoming photo shoot. I know it has taken a long while but trust me this hi-def mayhem will be worth it sir’s and madam’s. Check the blog for regular brand updates.
Simmer down,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment