1.9.09

The Coolest.

This has to be one of the greastest songs written.. EVER! The lyrics are insane. I was listening to it today on the train and i just cannot get over it.
H.
I love the Lord,
But sometimes it's like that I love me more
I love the peace
And I love the war
I love the seas and
I love the shore
No love for no beach
baby, that's loyal
But she doesn't see,
therefore I spoil
I trip,
I fall run up and brawl.
I love her, with all my heart
Every vein,
every vessel,
every bullet lodged
With every flower that I ever took apart
She said - that she would give me greatness,
status, placement above the others
My face would grace covers
of the magazines of the hustlers
Paper, the likes of which that I had never seen
Her eyes glow green with the logo of our dreams
The purpose of our scene,
The obscene obsession for the bling
She would be my queen,
I could be her king
Together, she would make me cool
and we would both rule, forever,
And I would never feel pain
and never be without pleasure, ever, again
And if the rain stops,
And everything's dry she would cry
Just so I can drink the tears from her eyes
She'll teach me how to fly
Even cushion my fall
If my engines ever stall and
I plummet from the sky
But she will keep me high
And if I ever die
She would comission my image on her bosom
To hum
Or maybe she'd retire as well
A match made in Heaven
set the fires in Hell and I'll be...

No comments:

Post a Comment