27.5.09

Electric Relaxation.

Work was boring or should i say oring-bay. Ive been speaking 'pig latin' alot lately because its fun. It reminds me of old times when we would have full conversations in this 'language', usually secretive ones when we didn't want anyone to know what we were saying but the funny thing is we all knew how to speak it.

Speaking of speaking. There's not much for me to say tonight. I'm going to start blogging all the pictures I've collated over the past few weeks but haven't been able to upload because of my computer. This one here is of a magazine i found at Borders titled: Wonderland. Live Tyler covers it and she looks so damn good. What a yummy mummy. Im going to go relax, paint or something. I'm feeling 'slow' today.

x

ps. Dwalk is being a crack head. She hasn't blogged in like a million years, I'm gonna make this MY blog haaa.



No comments:

Post a Comment