27.10.09

Lately- Graduation

Apologies for the lack in posts and life on the blog. This past October month has been very crazy or might I say loco. The year has been so surreal and has sped past our eyes before you can say 'hi-definition'. I must admit i like it being eventful but sometimes i need to rest. Graduation occured meaning my life has just begun, or they say so. My life as well as reality have met prior to this exhilarating ceremony. Graduating for me means that I can finally attend to projects and live life as an adult not an adolescent. I will miss having that structure that the schooling years brought about but I am also ready to make hi-def happen as well as other secret projects. I don't want to make this sound like a thank you speech but rather a shout out to things that helped me cope through this loco filled year. A shout out to the fam-a-lam, The class of '09' and of course Kanye for providing me with the musical goodness through his educational themed albums. Love and appreciate all of you good people.
My head as well as many other class mates’ heads have literally been stuck in textbooks whilst our hands have been taking note of the year’s educational substances. Examinations have approached and hood and I have had no time to provide you with hi-definition viewing like we should. I would thoroughly enjoy singing ‘Guess who’s back in the house, with a bunch of souvenirs and a smile for you mouth… ’ (Lupe Fiasco’s Paris Tokyo) however I still have two more exams left to keep me company as well as concerts and natures calling. We are going to see WuTangClan as well as Nas in this coming week so be sure to keep your eyes on the lookout as we will keep you posted about the occurrences of those nights. Normal coverage will proceed as soon as this crazyyyyyyyyy (pronounce in a LilJon manner) week is done and did with.
Simmer Down-D

Enjoy the imagery of the final days of schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment