11.5.09

Hey Mama.

'I wanna scream so loud for you, cuz I'm so proud of you. Let me tell you what I'm about to do..'

Just got back from a day at work. Its Monday and Monday's are always a drag. Yesterday was mothers day. We had a BIG family breakfast at home for mum and gave her the presents. She loved them. It was Aunty Samiras birthday as well so it was a pretty special day.

Visited Grandma in the afternoon. Bought her some chocolates and flowers. She was pretty excited to see us and so were we. She the coolest Grandma out.

We had a reservation at a Thai restaurant in Bankstown. Our family as well as N/Z went together. The food was delicious and we pretty much stuffed ourselves. Ohh and the waiter! There was this sweet guy working and lets just say he was the first thing you noticed when you went in. Overall awesome day/night, great fun.

Much love to my mama
and to all the mamas in the world.

photos coming soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment