8.5.09

Choose your own adventure!

Today was a Marvelous day.

Dee and I made our way to the city this morning to see the Awesome Lawrence Leung. We got to QVB quite late but it was fine as he was still there. Micheal was already there and was kind enough to purchase the DVD for us so we got a 'push-in-pass' from him. It was very strange seeing Lawrence in 'real life'. It always feels weird to me seeing people in the flesh, it seems as though whats happeneing isnt real and unbelievable. So we got photos with him and he signed the DVD. We had a short but sweet exchange of words that went a little something like this:

Us: OMG Hi how are you?
Him: How are you girls?
Us: Ohh good
Him: Thanks for supporting the show
Us: Thanks for making an awesome show
Him: Awww *smiles*

He was so cute. We then 'peace' posed with him. This show that he has created is not just hilarious but inspiring too. It just makes you want to do anything that you've ever wanted to do. Who cares what people think as long as your being yourself and having a mad time then its all worth it. Oh i so wish he was my friend.

I also purchased the 'We can be heroes' DVD which I've been meaning to get for a long time now. Had lunch. Walked down Oxford Street to buy a Tee for Zozzy. Couldn't find the damn store. Walked back to George St. Bought a tartan blazer and a trench coat for Melbourne and that, as it will be cold-ness.

So tired right now. Got the day off tomorow. This weekend is my first weekend off in a long time. I'm so happy because I'll be able to sleep in and i finally get the opportunity to watch video clips on RAGE. And yes theres YouTube but I'm so not bothered. I don't like spending long hours searching and whatever. I wanna curl up on the couch and be entertained.

Goodnight

x








No comments:

Post a Comment