12.6.09

Mo money Mo problems.

'I don't know what, they want from me
It's like the more money we come across
The more problems we see..'

Whats so good about money? Yes we need it to live but why is everyone so damn stressed out about it. People think that money makes the world go round, that without it your pretty much nothing. You only need enough of it to get by and that's it. You don't need alot of it to have fun either. having fun is surrounding yourself with good friends and family. My work people annoy me sometimes. they're constantly complaining about work, money and how hard it is. If you want your money then just do it. Maybe I'm not complaining bout the topic of money so much here, maybe I'm complaining about complainers. I think everyone needs to chill and just put everything into perspective. And when you put money into perspective think about this: 'You cant take it with you when you die'. So use it, throw it in the sky, live your life and most importantly be happy!

stress less

x

No comments:

Post a Comment