31.7.09

Lately.

Wow a lot has happened since i last blogged. Its been a while since i last blogged, approximately a month. It would take a while for me to fill you in so I'll use keywords: University Holidays, Work, Melbourne, Shopping, School holidays, Family, Friends, Birthday. All a bit crazy really. But everything is slowly simmering down now as routine life kicks in.

Holidays were amazing. Went to Melbourne for a week. It was such an experience! I'll post a separate blog with images soon. Lets just say it was very interesting.

Speaking of interesting, SLR's are pretty interesting. Dee and I finally bought one. It probably the best purchase I've ever made. I've been experimenting with it quite alot lately, the photos it takes are amazing!

Oh my I've got so much to blog about. New brands, New inspiration, New images, New designs. So much the world needs to see and we're going to show it! Especially with young people. Young people need to be given more credit, So many talented people out there that are shining and yes Power to the People. Ok so I'm not sure what I'm saying anymore, i think I'm getting excited because i need to blog. I'm just feeling really motivated and happy. You'll understand when you see.

'My eyes a camera..
My ears a microphone'

x


No comments:

Post a Comment